Online assessments for careers and recruitment.
MyProfile has been in the assessment business for over 10 years and has
created software systems that are cost effective and deliver online
are internet-based, totally automated, easy to take, and easy to
understand. If you are looking for new ways to build customer relations,
increase web traffic or gather
user names, a Private Label Site can help you further develop your
organisation or business.
A Private Label Site features your organisationís name, logo and
signature look using our powerful dashboard that can seamlessly
integrate into your own website.
- Your Private Label Assessments are re-branded with your logo and
colours, replacing the MyProfile branding.
- We can create a customised Private Label Assessment that
features dynamic links to courses and programs that you offer.
- You can choose any of the MyProfile assessments to private
- MyProfile charges a one-time Private Label Site development fee
that allows us to build your assessment website and customise your
assessments. Pricing depends
on the amount of customisation and training required. There is also
a small monthly fee that includes hosting, site upgrades and
help-desk support for you and your users.
- MyProfile offers two payment plans: you can either pay a per
assessment fee for all assessment used within your Private Label
Site. Or you can pay a monthly fee for
unlimited use. Wholesale prices apply. Payments by credit card or
bank transfer. Please contact us to discuss prices.
- We provide extensive administrative and tech support.
- Our back-end system monitors and manages your entire site. You
can run your own assessment programs, or if you are an educational
institute you can use our
Campaign Manager software for student recruitment, open days or
career expos. This service is provided free.
- You have secure access to your sales statistics online at any
Please complete the form below and we will contact you promptly.
Alternatively, you can call Nathan Chanesman on +61 2 9332 4288 or email
third party. Thank you for your interest in our assessments.